Customers are very well aware of the fact that buying an AC or Refrigerator is a considerable commitment. The need to stay at home and remote working have also boosted the demand to maintain thermal comfort at home. Hitachi has earned a special reputation with good brand recall amongst the consumers for its superior quality, advance technology, unbeatable performance and long-life products.
Gurmeet Singh, Chairman and Managing Director, Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd., said: “Our festive offers come as an add-on value for the customers. We are already witnessing positive consumer sentiments for ACs and Refrigerators and, with the latest schemes announced by Union Minister for central government employees, we are expecting a big spike in festive season demand for household items.”
The new line up of approx. 96 air conditioning models ranging from 1 TR. to 3.1 TR is aesthetically designed to suit every region and indoor environment. Through this innovative and wide range which includes path-breaking products such as 1.25 TR, new range of Window Inverter ACs, X-Series range, Wi-fi enabled ACs etc. Hitachi is set to offer a perfectly balanced and harmonious indoor air experience adding delight to the festive mood.
- The brand has introduced extended warranties, cashback offers, lower EMI offers and free installation offers to its customers on its world-class air-conditioning and refrigeration products.
- The offers are valid at around 10,000 retail outlets and leading e-commerce platforms across India.
- Consumers can avail up to 10% cashback with Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards on shopping Hitachi Air Conditioners and Refrigerators.
- The brand is also offering a unique scheme wherein consumers can avail higher star rated inverter air conditioners with lower and attractive fixed EMIs.
- Free installation of Hitachi Inverter ACs, ensures on-time and hassle-free installation during the festive season. Free installation of 5 Star Inverter Air Conditioners will also allow consumers to save up to Rs. 1500/-. Consumers can also, own an air conditioner or refrigerator at the unbelievably low down-payment of just Rs. 1. The above-mentioned schemes and offers are available on select models and finance are at the sole discretion of the financer only.
- With extended warranties offers, consumers can get 1+1 years warranty on Split Air Conditioners and save up to Rs. 2700/-. The company is also offering 5+5 years warranty on compressor and 1+4 years warranty on PCB and controller on Inverter Air Conditioners with a benefit worth Rs. 18,000/-.