Compact, portable, and easy to use, the Extech BR90 features a waterproof, flexible 8 mm camera probe on a goose-neck cable and a large colour LCD display – fully loaded with everything you need for convenient inspections in the palm of your hand. The borescope features a unique compartment to coil the camera probe for easy storage. Its 640 x 480-pixel resolution, 2x digital zoom, and built-in bright LED lamps to help project viewed objects clearly on the large 4.3-inch (109 mm) colour LCD display. The monitor has adjustable brightness, 180-degree image rotation and mirror-flip feature, and video output. It’s a fully loaded inspection camera at an affordable price!
- Waterproof (IP67) 8 mm diameter camera probe with 2.5 ft (77 cm) flexible goose-neck cable retains configured shape
- 640 x 480-pixel resolution camera with four built-in bright LED lamps and dimmer function
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Large 4.3-inch (109 mm) colour TFT LCD monitor for viewing detailed images
- 180-degree image rotation and mirror flip feature
- Adjustable display brightness and 2x digital zoom
- Video output for real-time viewing on a monitor (video cable not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Complete with built-in camera probe, extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet, and fixture), 4 AA batteries, and soft carrying case.